Generation Y is recruiting a Web Designer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Generation Y, established in 2000, is a fast growing company, expanding in both services and international markets we operate in. Generation Y is involved in the fields of E-Marketing and Business Consultancy. Our primary objective is to provide its clientele, (corporate or private individuals) with integrated business solutions that deliver the desired results, via electronic advertising services or business consultancy. With more than 100 in-house employees, offices in 5 countries and a network of industry specialist associates, we offer a broad spectrum of expertise.
- Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks a Web Designer.
Our Senior UI Designer at Generation Y should be passionate and have a strong attention to detail for creating breath-taking and innovative projects. Ready to jump-on project at every stage of the lifecycle, from brainstorming kick-ass concepts within the project team and developing original ideas, to participating in client and internal stakeholder’s presentations and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Participate in new business pitches when design feedback is required.
- Works with project managers, marketeer's, Creative & Development team so as to find the best solution to our clients' needs.
- Executes the design process from concept to completion. Including but not limited to wireframes, user flows clickable mockups (using Invisionapp or similar) for websites, mobile apps and other custom applications.
- BA Degree in Web Design or relevant.
- 3-5 years of digital design experience (Preferably in an agency environment).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment.
- Excellent typographic, layout and design skills.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven experience of designing for web (portfolio).
- Knowledge on UI’s/UX (would be a bonus).
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both written & spoken.
- A relaxed working atmosphere.
- Personalised working station.
- Continuous training.
- Free tickets to seminars.
- Possible trips around Greece or Europe.
- Free coffee.
- All applications are being handled in full confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curricuum Vitae
- Recent photo