Spitogatos is recruiting a UI/UX Designer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Spitogatos Network is helping people search & find property with the use of technology. Our Athens team currently manages 4 property search brands (spitogatos, spiti24, tospitimou, indomio) that operate in 10 countries in Southeast Europe. We grow rapidly (+40% YoY in Greece, >100% YoY overseas), and our products currently service over 50 million users / 2 billion pageviews at the countries at which we operate.
Being part of the Luxembourg-based Real Web group, we are joining forces with our Italian, Spanish and French teams, and our consolidated team of over 600 people today is dedicated to providing the leading property search service in Europe.
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer that will help us turn our software into easy-to-use products for our users and clients. As a UI/UX Designer at Spitogatos Network, you will be a core member of our Product team and help us gather user requirements, design graphic elements and build navigation components. The ideal candidate will have experience with design software and wireframe tools, as well as a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
- Investigate and evaluate user experience design requirements in collaboration with Product Owners and engineers.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps and prototypes.
- Design graphic user interface elements and tools, such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs and widgets.
- Create original graphic designs (i.e. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (i.e. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Working knowledge of key-related technologies and software (i.e. Sketch, Invision, Visio, wireframe.cc or others).
- Up to date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Be adaptable to change, think on your feet and execute quickly.
- Fluency in English.
- Completed military obligation (if relevant).
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or related field.
- In-house experience in a Software Development or a Software Product team.
- Amazing and modern working environment. All things startup and flexible as long as you bring results.
- Attractive compensation package with great potential.
- Private health insurance on our company's group program.
- Continuous Learning: access to a broad wealth of resources for professional and personal development.
- Various office perks.
- Opportunity to learn and develop in a leading tech startup which is growing very fast and currently manages the top 3 real estate verticals in Greece and multiple brands internationally: indomio.hr (Croatia), indomio.rs (Serbia), indomio.si (Slovenia), indomio.ba (Bosnia and Herzegovina), indomio.me (Montenegro), indomio.bg (Bulgaria), indomio.com.mt (Malta), spitogatos.com.cy (Cyprus)... more to come soon.
- Opportunity to become part of a broader international team, consisting of some of the smartest people in the industry. Spitogatos was the first Greek VC-backed online business (in 2009 from Oxygen Capital), and since 2014 has become part of a big international player, Real Web SA, with presence in numerous countries in Europe (Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands, Greece, among others), in several industries/business models.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.