OPAP is recruiting a UI/UX Designer, to be based in Athens,
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The mission of the UI/UX Designer is to deliver the best possible digital designs for OPAP digital assets, in order to enhance the appeal of digital offering to the end customers.
- Designing digital material for OPAP’s digital assets (i.e. User Interactive Flow Screens, Landing Pages, banners, social media posts, newsletters, emails push notification templates, forms, etc.)
- Gathering and evaluating UX requirements, analysing and presenting UX structure and UI design ideas, designing user interface environments, UX and UI components, clarifying and solving user experience and design issues and investigating appropriate solutions and production processes.
- Working closely with digital advertising agencies and external providers to adapt created materials in multiple formats and sizes for digital campaign purposes if needed.
- Providing UI designs, specs and assets.
- Cooperating efficiently with UX team members, business owners, developers and operational team for design updates.
- Monitoring the adherence to the given online brand guidelines across all sites.
- Constantly monitoring and analysing UI/UX through analytics and identifying areas of improvement.
- Creating and maintaining a site style guide.
- Working on ad hoc design projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Design Field.
- 5 - 7 years’ professional experience in relevant field in digital environment.
- Robust experience in designing interfaces using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Proven experience in designing responsive web and mobile experience.
- Programming knowledge with HTML5 and CSS is essential.
- Familiarity with responsive HTML5 frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Skeleton).
- Understanding of Usability Methods.
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to design.
- Experience in creating interactive and animated interfaces with Adobe Edge Animate as well as in video editing (with After Effects or Premier) is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- A genuine team player, with results-oriented spirit.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Greek and English languages.
- Completed military service obligations (for male candidates).
- Opportunity to work with #dynamic people full of #passion #integrity & #fun.
- Modern & award winning workplace environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Competencies’ & Career Development opportunities.
- Private health coverage.
- OPAP Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.