Technology Product Manager
PeopleCert is recruiting a Technology Product Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- We’re looking for passionate, motivated and curious people to join our Technology Product Management team. PeopleCert is a global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills. Our Technology powers examinations for leading certifications in 200 countries, enabling millions of professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions. Our Product Managers are responsible for product success. They create powerful value propositions and translate them into effective product roadmaps with a view to transform the business.
Your work will influence the company vision by creating the context that empowers the right decisions. You will figure out what we need to build and prioritise when we build it. You will have full ownership of a product area, so you should expect a highly cross-functional role spanning the business and technical continuum.
- Building a deep understanding of customers’ needs.
- Defining our competitive positioning against the broader industry trends and developments.
- Developing the vision for the direction of the product, advancing the business through new business models and enhanced revenue streams, and influencing build vs. buy decisions.
- Defining the problems we need to solve, and clearly articulating priorities, business and functional requirements to our development team.
- Establishing and tracking KPIs and analytics across the product lifecycle assessing our impact to customers and our business.
- Working closely with Marketing, Sales and Operations to elicit and vet requirements, as well as defining how to best promote and communicate our offering to our customers.
- Continuously communicating the “who, what, why and when” to the company.
- Collaborative leaders: You earn the trust of others and facilitate cooperation between people with different skills through your collaborative style and communication skills.
- Innately analytical: You start by asking ‘why?’. You are an excellent listener and when you’re presented with data, problems or requests, you focus on posing the right questions rather than jumping to conclusions.
- Design oriented: You are eager to work with users and be their voice inside the business. You are passionate about the user experience and impactful design, pushing the culture in the right place.
- Focused on Execution: You have a natural instinct to drive things to completion, shipping the right product, with the right timing, making the right tradeoffs.
- Curious & driven: You should appreciate challenges and have the ability and curiosity to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Experience in Product Management or Product Owner roles, being able to demonstrate your impact to customers.
- Solid technical knowledge gained either through a related degree or through deep hands-on experience with technology teams and products.
- Experience in the training and certification industry or in a startup environment.
- Experience in Booking systems, Content / Assessment / Learning Management Systems, or SaaS/Mobile CRM applications.
- Holding a Product Management related certification.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.