Technology Product Manager – Candidate Experience
PeopleCert is recruiting a Technology Product Manager -
Candidate Experience, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- We are looking for passionate, motivated and curious people to join our Technology Product Management team. PeopleCert is a global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills. Our Technology powers examinations for leading certifications in 200 countries, enabling millions of professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
As a Technology Product Manager for PeopleCert’s Candidate Experience you will deliver and advance the roadmap for PeopleCert’s B2C Website and Mobile properties, and related offerings such as PeopleCert Digital Badges, that constitute PeopleCert’s end to end B2C Customer Journey.
- Building a deep understanding of customers’ needs and behavior by monitoring industry and market trends, conducting user and market research, and tracking KPIs and analytics across the Customer Journey.
- Continuously refining the details of the roadmap based on market trends and business input, to create a holistic Customer Journey that results into a compelling value proposition for our customers.
- Working with PeopleCert’s UX Designers to materialize ideas into working product concepts and features, and ensuring a consistent user experience along PeopleCert’s design principles.
- Collaborating with PeopleCert’s Product Marketing and Digital Marketing teams to understand marketing goals, jointly set up A/B tests, review analytics’ insights and vet new product concepts, with an aim to establishing new monetization opportunities and facilitating the optimization of our acquisition funnels.
- Working with Project Managers and Business Analysts to clearly articulate priorities, business and functional requirements to our development team.
- Collaborative leaders: You earn the trust of others and facilitate cooperation between people with different skills through your collaborative style and communication skills.
- Innately analytical: You start by asking ‘why?’. You are an excellent listener and when you’re presented with data, problems or requests, you focus on posing the right questions rather than jumping to conclusions.
- Design oriented: You are eager to work with users and be their voice inside the business. You are passionate about the user experience and impactful design, pushing the culture in the right place.
- Focused on Execution: You have a natural instinct to drive things to completion, shipping the right product, with the right timing, making the right tradeoffs.
- Curious & driven: You should appreciate challenges and have the ability and curiosity to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
Our Product Managers can come from diverse backgrounds. However, you need to have:
- Experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or a Product/UX Designer being able to demonstrate your impact to customers.
- Solid domain knowledge gained either through a related degree, or through deep hands-on experience with technology teams and products.
- Working experience in any of the following: Consumer Applications, SaaS/Mobile applications, eCommerce, or Booking Platforms.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.