Technical Support Specialist
ANIXE Hellas is recruiting a Technical Support Specialist,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We were "born" in 2014 from one of the biggest touristic group of companies, the FTI GROUP, as an initial step of automating the back-end workflow of the travel industry. We started as Project Beagle and seemed more like a project, providing support on existing applications. Through time, though, we created new goals, have grown rapidly and ended up exceeding our own limits. Now, as ANIXE Hellas we have become a fully-functional delivery center combining software engineering, design and support services, building software products that numerous destinations (DMCs) around the globe use.
Our mission is to create a new holistic software product for the travel industry like any other has ever existed before, transforming the B2B travel needs from a fragmented, siloed process to a fully integrated, interactive and intuitive one.
- You will be part of a Technical Support team that focuses on providing individualized customer-oriented support on various software applications issues (mainly back-office systems) for our clients of the travel industry (tour operators) in multiple destinations across the world. Our team is handling any kind of issue that our end users encounter, from small seemingly insignificant to major complex problems. Our main purpose is for the whole team to work as one power. Our goal is to communicate openly and concisely with our team members and other departments. Sharing workload and tickets during busy periods, suggest improvements to operations processes among other things can describe the way we work.
Being a Technical Support Specialist, you will take ownership of the tickets raised by the front-line, ensuring it’s resolved within the department SLA. You will act as an ambassador of the Organization when liaising with customers ensuring a professional attitude is maintained and the Organizations’ values are upheld.
- Monitor platform & system performance and ensure are always kept optimal.
- Debug, analyze and resolve application issues.
- Implement changes to applications as per requirements.
- Support the end-to-end lifecycle of product changes by liaising with Product Owners, UX and Quality Assurance.
- Configure and deploy resources in Azure to meet requirements from the Development team and support those resources as required.
- Identify bottlenecks or security issues in Host Infrastructure and put forward recommendations on how these can be managed or improved.
- Identify the risk of incidents are ensure the relevant stakeholders are informed where business continuity may be compromised.
- Ensure department KPIs are maintained and adhered too.
- Take a proactive approach to identify where service quality is or will be compromised and take the necessary measures to ensure minimal downtime/loss of service.
- Ensure your objectives defined by your line manager or wider organization are completed on time and with the necessary detail as described.
- Analyze, reflect and document incidents providing written post-mortems to help improve service management.
- Communicate openly and proactively progress with the front-line service desk and your colleagues.
- Provide recommendations on any inefficiency the team and department are facing and how these could be improved.
- 3+ years of working experience in a fast-paced 2nd line support environment.
- Working experience in a software development discipline.
- Expertise in SQL (MSSQL) developing queries, stored procedures with general DB admin abilities.
- Working experience in the deployment and configuration of VM's in a cloud platform (ideally in Azure), networking, and security.
- Ability to identify inefficiencies in process and provide written recommendations with improvements.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A passion for service improvement.
- Adaptability and flexibility to changes.
- Experience in VBScript and Classic ASP.
- Azure Essentials.
- ITIL certification.
- Exposure to Golang.
- We'll believe and trust in you and your abilities and teamwork is an unbreakable value for us. You will have the opportunity to work among unique people and create solutions together.
- Open and friendly colleagues and a fun environment (you will see a dog wandering around acting as our stress relief).
- Flexible working hours.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Training according to your needs.
- Very good remuneration package.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.