Talent Engagement Specialist
Diageo is recruiting a Talent Engagement Specialist,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
- The Talent Engagement Specialist is a pivotal role within the Talent Engagement organisation identifying exceptional early in career talent to Diageo. Hires In this category will typically be those entering the workplace for the first time or those moving for growth in their career internally and externally. Candidates will be drawn from a wide variety of sources helping to drive Diageo’s ambition to hire the more diverse talent base that will fuel our Performance Ambition. For this reason, an ability to understand what great talent and potential looks like will be a key success factor. The TES is the first point of contact for all early in career candidates and therefore has a significant impact on over 50% of our annual hires.
The method of sourcing will be through utilising a wide variety of channels to market both traditional and through the use of new tools that are technology biased.
Act Like An Owner
- The TES owns the execution of the end to end recruitment process for early in career talent. The role is accountable for ensuring the development and delivery of strong pipelines of talent both internally and externally to deliver the multi-year talent plan / resourcing plan requirements. This will be delivered in the most appropriate way through the agreed selection and assessment process.
Bold in Execution
- The TES drives the early in career hiring process from end to end focusing on brilliant execution which is reflected in the performance metrics of time to fill, candidate experience scores, sourcing mix (including referrals) and others as agreed globally / with the line manager. A thorough understanding and application of data and trends is vital to deliver to the standards expected.
Obsessed with Winning – Best Talent
- The TES leverages the Employer Brand and EVP to attract the best talent, executing the agreed sourcing strategy to ensure the internal and external talent pools and pipelines are deep and strong and highly engaged with our brand. In addition, there will be deep knowledge of Diageo’s reward and compensation approach in order to win candidate acceptance and where appropriate support hiring managers to secure great talent into our organisation.
Restless and Agile
- The TES brings thoughtful creativity and experimentation to the hiring process especially through building a strong understanding of the external market and landscape and is able to react to this with pace and agility and this flows through to the way the organisation shows up and interacts with the business and internal as well as external talent.
- Passion for people and talent.
- Outstanding organisational abilities.
- Client /customer centric – drive and want to go above and beyond to deliver exceptional stakeholder and candidate experience.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills – exposure to an ATS; Powerpoint; Excel.
- Relationship driven – ability to flex style in order to establish, build and maintain effective relationships at all levels.
- Results focused – creativity to find and implement unique solutions.
- Fluency in English and Greek; Spanish would be an advantage.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.