Support Banking Agent
Randstad is recruiting a Support Banking Agent,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Do you consider yourself as well-organized and a team player person with high interest in economics? Is your academic background related to economics, finance or banking? Would you like to start or enrich your career in banking sector as a Support Banking Agent?
If you are that kind of person, apply now and grab the chance to work for a Greek systemic bank as a Support Banking Agent.
- Registration and data controlling.
- Coordination on credit approvals.
- Credit research and analysis on basic level.
- Maintenance and update of financial information.
- Archiving necessary files and documents.
- Bachelor Degree in science of economics,finance or banking.
- MSc in economics, banking or relevant fields will be an asset.
- Good level in English language.
- Critical thinking and analytical approach.
- PC literacy and excellent knowledge of excel.
- Team spirit, flexibility and integrity.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Opportunity to start your career in banking sectors.
- If this Support Banking Agent role sounds appealing to you, we want to hear from you today! Apply online now!
- Have some questions first? Call our office at +30 2106770523 and ask for Apostolos Koukoulidis. Otherwise, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
- Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.