Software Engineer – Performance Engineering
Citrix is recruiting a Software Engineer - Performance
Engineering, to be in Patras, Greece.
- We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
- The Software/Performance Engineer develops and tests for ensuring outstanding performance for our Networking portfolio. Demonstrates tenacity in root-causing performance bottlenecks and treats the product as a white box for isolating and/or fixing associated defects. Uses clear, concise, logical steps and excellent judgment to understand the issue before trying to tackle it. You will have the opportunity to work together with open-minded and seasoned professionals as well as novel cloud–related technologies that will boost your career to unprecedented levels.
We need you to
- Create the next generation of tools and infrastructure for performance engineering, focusing on productivity, release velocity and product quality.
- Identify, track and quantify performance issues on our Cloud services on AWS/GCP and Azure.
- Troubleshoot performance related bottlenecks and provide insights/suggestions at platform or network teams.
- Perform breakpoint analysis to ensure acceptable levels of performance.
- Cross check across time and releases in order to identify potential problems, omissions, and open issues.
- Enhance and support performance environments/infrastructure both on perm and to the cloud.
- Plan for execution and own the regression testing across releases and platform combinations.
- Work under agile software development cycles, and help ensure that shipped products meet rigorous standards of quality and are delivered on time.
What we're looking for
- A Software engineer professional, with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 1-5 years of related experience in software requirements, design and/or development, preferably in Linux.
- Strong programming skills in at least one programming language.
- Unix/Linux knowledge (entry to mid-level).
- Good TCP/IP networking skills and related networking protocols knowledge.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written Greek and English communication skills.
- Benefits: Premium healthcare package for you and your dependents, Pension package, Life Assurance, Disability Insurance, 18 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave, Laptop, flexible working hours, daily lunch allowance, two paid volunteer days per year and much more!
- A vibrant culture: At Citrix, our culture is strong, vibrant and essential to how we work and serve our customers. Integrity, respect, curiosity, courage and unity are central to our values.
- Limitless growth: We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance with the company.
- Outstanding compensation: We offer a competitive salary, as well as generous benefits from day one, including an employee stock purchase program and a referral bonus program.
- A multi-cultural environment: Our employees in Patras work together with colleagues from many countries across Europe/Asia and the Americas.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.