Social Media Specialist
OPAP is recruiting a Social Media Specialist, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Social Media Specialist is responsible for Social Media, to further engage the existing followers and introduce new users/players to pamestoixima.gr and tzoker.gr. Along with Social Media team, he/she will actively conceive ideas and execute a range of initiatives across social media platforms.
- Plans, edits and uploads content that builds meaningful connections and encourages the followers to take action.
- Manages social media campaigns execution and scheduling.
- Tests, optimizes and analyzes campaigns.
- Assists in creating social-specific content (videos, photos, mixed media).
- Monitors user generated content and identifies engagement opportunities.
- Uses social media monitoring tools for social listening.
- Compiles reports and ultimately converts Social Media analytics into actionable insights.
- Monitors competition with strong Social Media presence.
- Follows, understands and evaluates the latest Social Media trends and best practices.
- Liaises with all internal stakeholders to ensure brand’s consistency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, New Media or Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a relevant position.
- Very good knowledge of online betting - games is essential.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, etc.).
- Ability to work individually and with cross functional teams to develop campaigns and drive results.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in Greek and English language.
- Proficient use of MS Office.
- Fulfilled military service obligations (for male candidates).
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.