Site Reliability Engineer
Tradeline is recruiting a Site Reliability Engineer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Tradeline is the world’s first post-trade workflow automation platform for the commodity trading industry. We are a fast-growing, goal-driven team of highly motivated professionals, committed on eliminating operational and procedural overhead, as well as market inefficiencies in commodity trading. Since our inception, we have been devoted to providing the CT industry with the most robust, user-friendly software solutions possible.
- Site reliability engineering is a discipline that combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Integrate with other teams throughout the company to help develop solutions.
- Develop internal tools used by our engineers to improve productivity and code.
- A minimum of 2 years of full time industry experience developing or maintaining software systems in production.
- Proficient in Linux administration.
- Excellent knowledge of at least one configuration management tool like Ansible, Salt, Puppet.
- Expert knowledge of container technologies. We use Docker.
- Proficient with scripting, i.e. shell, Python etc.
- Experience with continuous deployment, live monitoring, dynamic load balancing, and security.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (preferably AWS).
- Continuous Integrations skills.
- Understanding of cryptography and security best practices.
- Previous DevOps/SRE experience.
- Any big data experience a plus.
- State of the art workstation setup.
- Great office location in the center of Athens.
- Competitive salary.
- Company sponsored breakfast and lunch, as well as snacks, coffees and fruits throughout the day.
- Annual educational budget for training, certifications and conference attendance.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.