Blueground is recruiting an SEO Associate, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are looking for a highly motivated, SEO Associate to join our growing Marketing team in Athens. The role will report to our SEO Manager and support in crafting and executing the SEO roadmap. If you are obsessed with SEO and keen to take part in reshaping the definition of “industry best practices'' this role is perfect for you. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment and has strong communication skills.
- Analyzing our websites and identifying opportunities to optimize site structure and content for improved discover-ability.
- Developing persuasive link-building strategies and campaigns.
- Recommending SEO opportunities based on keyword research, competitive analysis and internal tools.
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of various SEO tactics and KPIs – including keyword rankings, traffic, revenue and ROI.
- Analyzing technical SEO implementations and researching how we benchmark against global competition targeting on identifying gaps or opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in marketing or related field.
- Good numerical and writing skills.
- Being familiar with critical SEO analytics, research platforms and website optimization tools such as Google Ads, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, SEMRush, Moz, etc.
- Knowledge of white-hat link-building practices will be considered a plus.
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English is required for this role, additional languages will be a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible Paid Time Off.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodations in Blueground locations! Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.