Senior Technical Consultant (Oracle)
EXUS is recruiting a Senior Technical Consultant (Oracle),
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1989 and with the vision to simplify risk management software, EXUS launched its Financial Suite (EFS) in 2016 with the aim to support financial entities worldwide to improve their results.
With headquarters in London and R&D centre in Athens, our EXUS Financial Suite (EFS) is trusted by risk professionals in more than 26 countries worldwide. We introduce simplicity and intelligence in their business processes through technology, improving their collections performance.
- EXUS’ Financial Services (EFS) Delivery department is looking for a Technical Consultant. The EFS Loan Collections is a comprehensive suite of software applications that manages credit risk along the whole lifecycle of accounts, from the moment of disbursement until write-off or debt sale.
It currently supports the operations of banks, utilities and telecom operators in more than 25 countries. You will join a team of highly skilled professionals that develops the world leading credit risk management system, to work on customer project implementation, operational and technical support.
- Software Project Implementation using Oracle and PL/SQL (40-60% depending on the Project).
- Managing client activities both from a technical & business perspective (on clients' premises / remotely).
- Involved in multiple projects and initiatives, influencing both customer requirements & internal development.
- Operational and technical support of existing installations in Oracle.
- Business requirements analysis and documentation writing.
- System parameterization and configuration using EXUS’ proprietary software.
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT or Engineering. Master’s degree will be considered a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in SQL programming (ideally PL/SQL).
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Consulting or a software house, preferably in the banking sector.
- Customer focused with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills in English.
- Ability to travel abroad (Europe, Middle East and North Africa) between 30-35%, depending on project duration.
- Working experience with Oracle 12C.
- Experience with Collection systems will be considered a plus.
- Experience with MicroStrategy business Intelligence platforms.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment.
- Modern facilities and recreational areas.
- In House restaurant with low cost daily lunch.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.