Senior Functional Analyst – SAP Rebates
- Ο Όμιλος ΑΛΦΑ ΒΗΤΑ ΒΑΣΙΛΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ, είναι μία από τις μεγαλύτερες αλυσίδες στο χώρο εμπορίας τροφίμων, με 281 Super Market, 14 Cash & Carry, 97 franchise καταστήματα και πάνω από 14 000 εργαζόμενους.
Είναι μέλος του Ομίλου Ahold Delhaize που αποτελείται από 22 εταιρίες σε 3 ηπείρους (11 χώρες), 375.000 εργαζόμενους και απολαμβάνει την εμπιστοσύνη περισσότερων από 50 εκατομμύρια πελατών κάθε εβδομάδα.
Πιστή στις αξίες και το όραμά της η ΑΒ Βασιλόπουλος θεωρεί το ανθρώπινο δυναμικό ως το σημαντικότερο παράγοντα για την επίτευξη των στρατηγικών της στόχων. Στο πλαίσιο αυτό η εταιρία δίνει πρωταρχικά ιδιαίτερη έμφαση στην προσέλκυση-πρόσληψη ικανών ανθρώπων-υποψηφίων, ενώ επενδύει στη συνεχή εκπαίδευση και εξέλιξη των εργαζομένων της.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a Senior Functional Analyst – SAP Rebates, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 291 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 108 franchise stores and over 13 500 employees.
- The SAP Rebates Senior Functional Analyst will act as a liaison between the CoE SAP Supply Chain organization and the Supply Chain/Rebates departments of the different Operating Companies in scope, in collaboration with the local IT Demand organization. He/She will analyze business requirements, design the solution, write the functional specifications, configure, drive the developments and test enhancements to SAP systems.
- Translates business needs into advanced capabilities and best practices based on best in class standard packages and creates corresponding functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Proposes solutions, configures the system and writes detailed functional specification of WRICEFs.
- Coordinates the execution of projects with the development teams located abroad in order to make sure the technical developments match the functional requirements of the systems and ensures quality is respected (Conduct Functional Unit Tests and String Tests).
- Supports Integration Tests and UAT.
- Delivers best in class, operable and sustainable technical solutions with an optimal balance and integration between the different elements: Applications, Infrastructure, Data, Business Processes, Business Organization, IT Organization and Multi-Format, Multi-Channel, Multi-Country and Multi-Business Model solutions.
- Provides day to day functional support, application administration & troubleshooting (L3 – L4) for all European Operating Companies in scope, in the context of the overall Operational Support Organization in place, in liaison with the vendor support organization.
- Follows applicable standards, procedures, guidelines and methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the SAP Retail platform.
- Leads and supervises the work assigned to the team’s internal and external resources and partners with peers when integrating functionalities across applications and/or modules.
- Monitors & analyses technology trends in own area which could provide a benefit & improve capabilities for the business and support Strategy or Regional Roadmap.
- 7-10 years prior experience in SAP applications, with a minimum of 3 year experience in SAP Retail, preferably with SAP Agency Business & Compensation Management. Knowledge of Supply Chain business will be considered an asset.
- Master Degree in Information Technology or relevant field.
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Solutions (Office, Provision, Visio).
- Proven expertise in project management, escalation, process management, business systems requirements definition and Supply Chain business processes.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP business processes associated with SAP Retail and SAP MM – P2P processes. Experience with SAP Agency Business & Compensation Management Modules is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Hellenization Package - WMA, SAP SD, POS Inbound, SAP ALE, iDoc, SAP ABAP, User Exits, LSMW, SAP Authorization concept (PFCG, Roles and Profiles) is considered an asset.
- Experience in SAP support environment (release management and transports and authorization concept) and understanding of potential impacts on functional and on cross functional processes.
- Proven problem solving skills, identifying solutions and following innovative approaches.
- Strong results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environments.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, including teamwork and cooperation.
- Advanced communication and influencing skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines.
- Traveling up to 30% depending on the nature and the duration of the assigned projects/work.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.