Senior Front-End Software Developer
PeopleCert is recruiting a Senior Front-End Software Developer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, a global leader in certification industry with more than 130 new hires within 2017, is looking for a talented Senior Front-End Software Developer who will be part of our Software Development Team.
- Executes full lifecycle software development.
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Documents the code according to PeopleCert’s guidelines.
- Participates actively in the design of the project plan and monitors its progress.
- Reports daily the progress of allocated tasks to his manager and Project management team.
- Performs unit tests and preliminary debugging to ensure that the programs work as planned and reports to Software Quality Assurance team, through Wrike collaboration tool.
- Cooperates with Technical Experts for technical guidance on specific applications.
- Conducts research for innovative technologies, tools and solutions.
- Transfers knowledge and know-how to other developers.
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other team members to get the job done and reach the best possible results.
- Carries out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve
PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones.
- Adheres to and implements the procedures, policies and work instructions as per the PeopleCert’s Integrated Management System.
- Ensures their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality - Passion - Integrity – Innovation,” at all times.
- University Degree in Informatics Technology or relevant field, Postgraduate Degree will be considered a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as developer.
- Excellent understanding of OOP.
- Ability to work in a team under guidelines provided by the Team Leader using agile software development (SCRUM).
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Strong teamwork approach.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.