Senior Finance Assistant
Qatar Airways is recruiting a Senior Finance Assistant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the fastest-growing airline in the world. We connect more than 150 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivaled level of service from our home and hub, the state-of-the-art Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
- We are looking for a Senior Finance Assistant to join our Qatar Airways team in Athens to ensure correct and timely processing of documents in line with Qatar Airways policies and procedures.
- Ensure all payables are supported by the required documentation.
- Remain updated and aware of the company’s internal procedures.
- Monthly Statement of Accounts to all customers.
- Monthly closing activities according to the company’s timeframes.
- Daily banking and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Business correspondence with customers/suppliers.
- Monitor receivables calendar to ensure timely settlement.
- Assistance on the contract renewal process.
- Reconcile customer accounts in order to clear discrepancies or disputes.
- Reconcile monthly accruals.
- Prepare and maintain payment analysis sheets and expense vouchers.
- Monitor and assist in the tax compliance and filling.
- Check and verify accounts prepared by the tax consultant in regards to statutory requirements.
- Support on the budget process.
- Perform physical assets verification and produce report.
- Diploma/ Associate Degree or equivalent in Finance.
- At least three years previous experience within an accounting or finance role.
- A solid understanding of Accounts Payable and Receivables.
- Experience using an ERP system with advanced skills in MS Office.
- Fluency in both English & Greek- written and verbal is essential for this role.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.