Senior Content Editor
WIND is recruiting a Senior Content Editor, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- Start today, as a Senior Content Editor and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and developing our content strategy.
- Assisting in developing and implementing the company SEO strategy as part of the broader content strategy.
- Identifying SEO opportunities and working with the team to create or edit content accordingly.
- Monitoring and reporting on relevant KPIs such as keyword rankings, traffic and backlinks.
- Create content that supports the promotion plan and the content strategy while ensuring content is engaging and informative and helps to support customers on their browse/search/buy journey.
- Use analytics to assess the effectiveness of content and to make data-driven recommendations to improve the content.
- To create and maintain web pages using our content management systems (Oracle WebCenter Sites). HTML skills will be highly appreciated.
- Support social media channels with content and Optimise web content for user experience.
- 4 or more years of working experience in a similar role.
- BSc in Marketing or related field.
- Outstanding knowledge of SEO backed up with experience and a demonstrable track record of successfully delivering against business objectives.
- Enthusiasm for developing and maintaining websites for SEO success.
- Experience of delivering SEO optimised content as BAU and as part of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
- Proficiency with web analytics.
- Experience working with KPI's and an understanding of how to deliver to KPI targets.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.