Senior Business Object Administrator
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a
Senior Business Object Administrator, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 291 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 108 franchise stores and over 13 500 employees.
- The Senior BO Administrator will act as a liaison between the BI CoE organization and the various departments of the different Operating Companies in scope, in collaboration with the local IT Demand organization. He/She will be responsible to maintain and optimize BO reporting platform for enterprise BI services, answer to users’ requests on system issues to investigate and form an effective solution with transparent communication and comprehensive plan, monitor and supervise the system to discover and prevent issue proactively.
- Provides day to day functional support, application administration & troubleshooting (L3) for all European Operating Companies in scope, in the context of the overall Operational Support Organization in place, in liaison with the vendor support organization.
- Contributes to different projects, in HR, Finance and/or Retail domain, by analysing and designing BO backend solutions that fit both business requirement and organization’s BI strategy.
- Delivers best in class, operable and sustainable technical solutions with an optimal balance and integration between the different elements: Applications, Infrastructure, Data, Business Processes, Business Organization, IT Organization.
- Leads and coordinates technical BO projects and solution implementation, in close collaboration with IT demand and regional IT teams and supervises the work assigned to external resources.
- Studies and reviews the system deployment and identifies possibilities to optimize system stability and performance.
- Monitors and supervises system usage and statistics, setups and develops the system audit and monitor units.
- Follows the SAP roadmap on analytics, adopt new techniques and functions to keep the BO platform revolute with trend and prepared for potential requirements.
- 7-10 years prior experience in SAP applications, with a minimum of at least 2 full SAP BO implementation/upgrade cycles.
- Master Degree in Information Technology or relevant field.
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Proven expertise in project management, escalation, process management and business systems requirements definition and in implementing SAP BusinessObjects for two or more of these domains: Finance, Supply Chain, Retail, HR.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP Analytics solutions.
- Good understanding of BO architecture and integration with other SAP applications (SAP Portal, Fiori, solution manager).
- Experience in SAP BO 4.1/4.2 (system setup and upgrade, security and authorization, information design tool, WebIntelligence, Crystal report, Lumira/Design studio, BO analysis for Office).
- Experience in SAP support environment: release management, transports and authorization concept.
- Good knowledge of BW/HANA and integration experience with any Hadoop distribution are considered an asset.
- Proven problem solving skills, identifying solutions and following innovative approaches.
- Strong results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environments.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, including teamwork and cooperation.
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines.
- Traveling up to 30% depending on the nature and the duration of the assigned projects/work.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.