Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
WIND is recruiting a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Start today, as a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
- Develop and implement reporting mechanisms as required to make faster, better business decisions, e.g. reports, dashboards. Standardising and productionising reporting wherever possible.
- Drive continual optimisation within our marketing models, testing strategies and conversion funnels.
- Provide actionable insight and guidance from all reporting and analytics and drive through change to improve business performance.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis to ensure confidence in the numbers being reported.
- Using statistical techniques on large datasets to produce a range of key business KPI’s, measure results and show key trends.
- Engaging with stakeholders – owning feedback processing, aiding accurate specification, and establishing/meeting clear project deliverables.
- Cooperate with the IT department to deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible to leverage big data use cases.
- 5 or more years of working experience in a similar role.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering.
- Analytical, result-driven and pragmatic; with attention to detail and ability to solve problems logically and systematically.
- Brings the ability to improve legacy reporting by drilling into and re-factoring old manual processes.
- Extensive Knowledge of the full Business Intelligence Project Lifecycle.
- Experience & knowledge of E-commerce reporting using web analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics.
- Knowledge and practical experience with Power BI, Business Intelligence Tools, SQL language and Data Mining (IBM SPSS, SAS).
- Ability to present results and findings to the line and senior management.
- Able to prioritise own time and workload, under minimum supervision and to tight deadlines.
- Able to build credibility, trust and focus offerings on benefits to the business.
- Show commitment to excellence – Constantly deliver a high standard of service.
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
- Good understanding of Data Protection legislation and implementing best practice concerning the handling of data.
- Ability to operate in both structured & unstructured data environments - including the integration of own and 3rd party data sources.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.