SAP Logistics Consultant
IBM is recruiting an SAP Logistics Consultant, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. IBM is a leader in the global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) consultants can help your organization fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent your operations for great efficiency and transform your entire enterprise through cognitive. Take advantage of IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise today.
- We are looking for senior SAP Supply Chain consultant who excel at leading complex supply chain transformations enabled by best-of-breed SAP focused solutions to clients in Greece and Cyprus and can provide the impact and roadmap for the move to S/4HANA Logistics.You will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools (including S/4HANA). You will be in charge of producing robust Functional and Process designs for SAP Supply Chain solutions.
- At IBM you’ll find your role has a very unique look, combining both strong functional and business skills. You can both demonstrate a proven track record of SAP delivery and strong consulting experience. We are looking for a professional with IT consulting experience, including gathering requirements, translating those into a functional design and implementing it. You enjoy learning about technologies like S/4HANA, Watson and Blockchain and sharing your experience and knowledge with your team members, thus maximizing the results. Additionally, you see it as a challenge to actively participate in pre-sales-processes. Knowledge of at least one industry such as Consumer Products and Retail, Energy and Utilities or Banking is expected for the role.
- Solid SAP Supply Chain background (experience with at least one module: SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP PP, SAP PM, SAP WM, SAP EWM, SAP APO, SAP QM, SAP TM).
- At least 2 full end-to end SAP project lifecycles.
- Functional experience and deep understanding of SAP Supply chain solutions.
- Knowledge of at least one industry such a Consumer Products and Retail, Energy and Utilities, Banking is expected for the role.
- Ability to identify, develop & implement solutions to gaps to meet business needs.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, quick learner, self motivated.
- SAP S/4HANA Logistics experience is desired, but not essential
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.