SaaS Inside Sales Representative
LearnWorlds is recruiting a SaaS Inside Sales Representative,
to be based in Various locations.
- LearnWorlds is a fast-growing, innovative, e-learning company serving customers in over 60 countries. Founded in mid-2014, we are a UK company with offices in Greece and Cyprus. LearnWorlds is driven by a highly competitive team, that leads by example, with strong background in e-learning, innovation and digital technologies. We design and implement optimal digital learning experiences and help our clients satisfy their students while maximizing their profits.
Working at LearnWorlds offers you a chance to be a part of a successful, internationally focused, fun and enthusiastic team. We are looking for smart, creative and ambitious individuals that want to join us and help us form together a company that is a model of social contribution and successful entrepreneurship.
Primary duties include the management of the full sales cycle, such as:
- Generate new business opportunities by prospecting new leads in our CRM, LinkedIn, cold calling and multiple other outbound channels.
- Cater to incoming inquiries, follow up and qualify inbound leads in your pipeline.
- Schedule and deliver demonstrations of the Learnworlds platform via Zoom/Skype.
- Prepare proposals and sales contracts, negotiate and close 4 and 5 figure deals.
- Maintain visibility into your activities through accurately tracking customer interactions and proper reporting in our CRM to help improve the company’s overall success in sales.
- Consistently maintain a full pipeline and meet/exceed sales targets.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all sales activities, leading to results-oriented decisions with both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Build relationships with key decision-makers and Senior Executives to promote the benefits of LearnWorlds to professional trainers, training organizations and corporates alike.
- Work with Product and Marketing teams to convey feedback on prospect requirements and drive product strategy.
- Immerse yourself in the education technology landscape, trends and competition, and contribute to LearnWorlds’ strategic growth.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required.
- 1-2 years of experience with a proven track record of success in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing at a SaaS early stage company. Experience in the Education market will be considered an advantage.
- Master communicator with top-notch skills in presentation, written and verbal communication.
- Positive and persuasive relationship builder, with a keen ability to speak to anyone (including leadership) without fear and overcome objections.
- With strong sales focus and competitive drive to consistently beat targets.
- Proficient in using CRMs, LinkedIn, other leading sales automation tools. Resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data.
- Experience in setting up and running Networks of Affiliates will be considered an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, determined, organized, self-motivated, able to manage time and focus.
- Team-player, with incredible work ethic and close attention to detail.
- Flexible to work on different time zone schedules.
- Career opportunity in a dynamic, growing business with global clientele.
- Gain growth marketing experience within a highly competitive global online market.
- Competitive compensation and bonuses.
- Ownership and challenge in your work.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Collaborate with intelligent and highly skilled co-workers in a fun, energetic and business casual work environment.
- Company Culture that is committed to work-life balance for each and every employee.
- Our goal is for our team to be happy and creative.
- Annual company retreats in sunny Chania, Crete.
- Occasional travel to industry conferences will be required.
- The possition is based in Chania, Limassol, or Remote.