Accenture is recruiting an RPA Developer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As an RPA Process Developer, you will assist in the design and be the responsible of the implementation of the Automated processes for our clients.
You will be cooperating with Client and Accenture teams to collect business specifications and convert them into tangible functional and technical requirements and shape in the best possible way, following Accenture’s best practices, the overall solution design.
Finally, you will also assist both client and Accenture teams during the implementation and testing of the new automation solutions.
- Understand the business needs of the client and convert them into automated process, supporting both to the functional and the technical part of the requirements.
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with the standard RPA design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT & UAT phases.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Knowledge of RPA Concept & Automation Processes.
- Strong Technical Background.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Degree of AEI or TEI.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- A working understanding of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes.
- An ability to envisage how an automated solution will work in the wider business environment, to understand its advantages and what its effect will be.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Tools that will be used: Blue Prism, UiPath.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.