Regional Finance Manager
Blueground is recruiting a Regional Finance Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are looking for a Regional Finance Manager to join our high performing team, based in Athens. The role will report to our Head of Finance and will take full ownership of a region. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have strong analytics skills and a deep understanding of our business model. This role requires a self-starter who can multi-task and manage timelines to meet internal reporting deadlines.
- Supporting the regional growth agenda.
- Assisting in the development of our business strategy and consequential changes to our business operating model.
- Managing the production of the annual business plan, budget and forecasts (Cash flow and PnL).
- Supporting senior management with ad hoc financial analysis and reporting projects as required.
- Leading the implementation and keep monitoring the effectiveness of the financial policies, processes and controls.
- Optimizing cost and profit centre planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting for your region.
- Reviewing and explaining monthly and annual statutory statements and reconcile these with management accounts.
- Leading the financial analysts of each city within your region and help them develop within the organisation.
- 6 - 8 years of relevant experience with 2 years’ experience in managing a team.
- Degree from a top tier university.
- Proven experience in a similar role within a high performing organisation.
- Ability to build the infrastructure that will support our ambitious growth plans.
- Previous experience in B/S, PnL, budgeting, forecasting and cashflow.
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks across the organisation.
- Capable of challenging in a constructive and positive manner.
- Ability to think strategically coupled with strong delivery skills.
- Ideally, an interest/experience in using new technologies to solve business problems and work collaboratively with teams across markets.
- Fluency in English is required for this role.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.