WATT+VOLT is recruiting a Recruitment Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- WATT+VOLT S.A. is a rapidly growing Greek provider of integrated electricity services with subsidiaries in Greece and Balkans expanding its activities constantly across multiple business development sectors.
Investing in pioneering technology infrastructure and the development of its human resources, WATT+VOLT is a continuously developing organization that adapts to the new needs arising internationally in the Energy sector with focus on the research and development of new services and products to offer reliable solutions to a broad range of private businesses and to the end consumer.
- Due to continuous growth, WATT+VOLT is seeking to recruit results-oriented and highly motivated HR professional for the role of: Recruitment Specialist.
The job holder will be responsible for coordinating and implementing full-cycle of recruitment process, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and selecting best employees as well as growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Liaise with hiring managers on a regular basis to identify current and future staffing needs.
- Manage overall recruiting process including job posting, sourcing applicants, screening and tracking applications, interviewing and forwarding qualified shortlisted applicants to hiring managers.
- Research and use effective tools and sources like social media networks, employee refferals etc. to attract candidates and ensure a qualified and diverse applicant pool.
- Conduct interviews by using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specificatications in cooperation with hiring managers.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Assist with the orientation process for new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Maintain recruitment and turnover statistics to measure the success of recruitment efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven work experience in Recruiting.
- Recruiting experience with specialization in sales roles is required.
- Excellent use of MS Office and knowledge of English language.
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, such as applicant tracking systems and social networking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong team spirit.
- Result oriented personality with strong decision-making skills.
- Advanced planning and organising skills with ability to multi-task under pressure with minimal supervision required.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.