Project Manager – iX
IBM is recruiting a Project Manager - iX, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. IBM is a leader in the global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) consultants can help your organization fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent your operations for great efficiency and transform your entire enterprise through cognitive. Take advantage of IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise today.
- Review project details and verify assumptions, costs and schedule of the RFS with the Solution Team and with the client, as required.
- Create Project Change Requests (as required).
- Initiate Projects.
- Coordinate and conduct project reviews as prescribed by the business rules.
- Manage / coordinate project execution.
- Coordinate and conduct Solution Deliverable Readiness Review prior to notifying the client of completed deliverable.
- Complete Project Closure.
- 5 years of experience in the area of project management.
- Experience in CRM projects.
- Experience in participating in complex business projects.
- Experience with working with clients and stakeholders within the business.
- Ability to work in a team environment, passionate and innovative.
- Fluent Greek and high English.
- Preferred 5 years of experience in Banking industry.
- Self motivated, experience in presenting technical and business information, good problem solving skills, multi tasking, ability to work virtually in a globally distributed team.
- PMP or PRINCE certified.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.