Project Manager for EU Research Projects
EXUS is recruiting a Project Manager for EU Research Projects,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1989 and with the vision to simplify risk management software, EXUS launched its Financial Suite (EFS) in 2016 with the aim to support financial entities worldwide to improve their results.
With headquarters in London and R&D centre in Athens, our EXUS Financial Suite (EFS) is trusted by risk professionals in more than 26 countries worldwide. We introduce simplicity and intelligence in their business processes through technology, improving their collections performance.
- EXUS Innovation is looking for a high caliber Research Project Manager for its team in Athens.
You will be responsible for
- Contributing to the project management of research projects.
- Setting up & submitting new proposals in the context of several research funding opportunities.
- The Research Project Manager is a multi-faceted and challenging role, touching on a series of aspects of significant importance to address current and emerging needs in the domain. You will be part of the team towards the identification of new research directions while at the same time being an integral part of the ideation and proposal setup process.
- Furthermore, you will be representing EXUS in at least one project (either as coordinator or partner) to maintain an edge on current research, technology and industry developments and at the same time be able to foster stronger partnerships with organizations across Europe.
- Postgraduate Degree in Information Technology or Telecoms or Electrical Engineering (PhD will be considered a plus).
- Track record in leading/participating in winning research proposals primarily co-funded by the European Commission.
- Demonstrable experience in managing and delivering complex Research projects with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Good understanding of systems, architecture and applications design.
- Being able to capture the big picture and to align innovation activities with business growth opportunities.
- Demonstrable network of partners across Europe, both from the academic and industrial sectors.
- Excellent command of the English language (both oral & written).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective in negotiations and conflict resolution.
- Able to work with minimum supervision both independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive and attractive remuneration package.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment.
- Modern facilities and recreational areas.
- In House restaurant with low cost daily lunch.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.