Product Training Designer
Softomotive is recruiting a Product Training Designer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Softomotive is one of the leading worldwide providers of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide.
Softomotive provides the smoothest RPA journey by allowing you to start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly. This helps to reduce overall project risk and avoids high up-front costs which can make achieving a positive ROI that much harder.
Softomotive recognises that when it comes to automation one size does not fit all. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises. Both attended and unattended process automation solutions, which share the same underlying automation engine for a seamless transition, are delivered through powerful, robust RPA technology. These range from a standalone desktop solution to a server-based, distributed Enterprise RPA platform, both of which are quick to deploy and provide the best value for money.
- We are looking for a Product Training Designer who will directly help our customers, partners, and internal employees better understand and use our products, its features and capabilities. The successful incumbent will be responsible for developing and maintaining our product training presentations and creating our e-learning and certification courses in collaboration with development, product, marketing and sales teams.
- Produce high-quality learning programs appropriate to the needs of different audiences.
- Develop easy-to-understand learning materials and resources as well as learning activities to reinforce learning.
- Create and maintain materials (powerpoints, scripts, audio visual materials).
- Gather feedback from customers and constantly improve materials and resources.
- Design and create Audio Visual tutorials for users, and contribute to the company’s e-learning Academy and certification courses.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Excellent oral, written communication and technical writing skills in English.
- Basic familiarity with software development.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- A solid training development and delivery background.
- Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers.
- Ability to develop creative and interactive learning programs.
- Strong IT background understanding basic concepts like Databases (SQL Server), Web apps (HTML, CSS), Windows Servers, Active Directory, Windows Services, Regular Expressions.
- A competitive salary package.
- An attractive health insurance coverage.
- The best lunch in town for free.
- Potential for career growth within Softomotive and the ability to follow your career aspiration.
- Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
- Unlimited access to online libraries, such as Pluralsight and Safari Books Online.
- Company sponsored wellness programs.
- Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.