Welcome is recruiting a Product Manager, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- We make every new city feel like home! Welcome acts like your personal travel concierge covering all your in-destination requests starting from the very first one, the pickup from the airport.
We are a strong and lean team, building a global travel company. Welcome launched in the beginning of 2015 Athens, Greece, will welcome more than 1,000,000 travelers in 2019, grows with more than 150% per year, has the highest customer satisfaction score in the travel industry surpassing Airbnb and Tripadvisor (+86 NPS), and is currently expanding in many more cities.
Currently the product team is divided into 2 product teams. One is responsible for the Partnership Product that you will take care of, while another product manager is responsible for the Booking Flow and Driver application.
Partnership Product involves 5 directions: hotels, BnB hosts, transportation-partnerships, corporations and conferences.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Solid experience with Google Analytics - Knowledge of BI Tools (Powerbi, Tableau or other is a plus).
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Start-up experience is essential as the ideal candidate must be able to illustrate where you’ve encountered difficulty and must understand the demands of a start-up environment.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an Associate Product Manager on Consumer Web or Mobile Products (1+ years).
- Competitive Salary.
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic people.
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- The unique opportunity to join “the next big thing” at the ground level.
- Monthly company drinks & activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.