L'Oréal is recruiting a Product Manager L’Oréal Paris Make Up &
Essie, Consumer Products Division, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
- Are you passionate about contemporary marketing that is for the first time shaped & driven by L’Oréal? Then joining L’Oréal Consumer Products Division Marketing Structure, in the role of “Product Manager” might be the opportunity that you’ve been looking for! Now we are looking for a Product Manager able to fully embrace Marketing at the Digital age.
- Be accountable to preserve the Equity of the brand.
- Be obsessed to prepare impactful campaigns, be the media owner, preparing and optimizing the campaigns assets.
- Define the Digital Strategy of the brands and become a guru in Digital Tools.
- Decode UnA’s and rest consumer researches to core brand building actions steps.
- Activate Data-driven brand decisions.
- Deep dive on your product métier and own your brand launches.
- Track, measure, and report performance of your assigned brands both offline and online.
- Master’s degree in business management.
- 4-6 years of experience in brand marketing.
- Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal).
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Driver. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or anyone else, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Full time.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.