Process Optimization and Automation Director
Softomotive is recruiting a Process Optimization and Automation Director, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Softomotive is one of the leading worldwide providers of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide.
Softomotive provides the smoothest RPA journey by allowing you to start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly. This helps to reduce overall project risk and avoids high up-front costs which can make achieving a positive ROI that much harder.
Softomotive recognises that when it comes to automation one size does not fit all. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises. Both attended and unattended process automation solutions, which share the same underlying automation engine for a seamless transition, are delivered through powerful, robust RPA technology. These range from a standalone desktop solution to a server-based, distributed Enterprise RPA platform, both of which are quick to deploy and provide the best value for money.
- We are currently seeking an Automation and Process Optimization Director who will have the opportunity to build on the philosophy and create a methodology and structure of what we call within Softomotive an “Ignition Team”.
- To be able to contribute and finally shape Softomotive’s internal philosophy of the Ignition Team’s mission, vision and function.
- To be able to build and execute on the methodology and structure of Softomotive’s Ignition Team.
- To set up a functional and high caliber consulting team which will:
- Consult customers on business process services that will assist on mapping, assessing, managing the organization's full potential through RPA implementations.
- Ignite client stakeholders to become ambassadors within their organization for use of Softomotive’s products through training of their resources in the Softomotive academy.
- Cross group collaborate with technology professionals on customer site premises , and/or third-party strategic alliances to provide implementation of technology solutions.
- Help customers lead digital transformation within their organization through engagement management, execution and reporting of RPA implementation status.
- Be able to showcase clients with the capability to develop and document RPA configuration best practices, shape new RPA processes by means of core workflow principles that are well structured, scalable, drive business value at the same time being easy to understand & implement.
- Support existing processes and realize fast relevant change requirements as part of a designed transformation control process.
- 10+ years of working in consulting.
- Seasoned & driven individual engaged previously in all phases of the technology life cycle: project planning, requirements classification, architecture strategy, & operational transition.
- Hands-on in IT strategy and RPA transformation engagements.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills.
- Comfortable researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies.
- Agile & competent to double click on end user explorations and emerging issues through industry practices & trends.
- Great problem solver on the day to day and a true strategic thinker envisioning the future roadmap of success through RPA and the People 1st paradigm.
- People management skills.
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starter mentality.
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Science, or Statistics.
- RPA literate in a all core RPA tools (preferable to have).
- A competitive salary package.
- An attractive health insurance coverage.
- The best lunch in town for free.
- Potential for career growth within Softomotive and the ability to follow your career aspiration.
- Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
- Unlimited access to online libraries, such as Pluralsight and Safari Books Online.
- Company sponsored wellness programs.
- Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.