Performance Marketing Specialist
Welcome is recruiting a Performance Marketing Specialist,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We make every new city feel like home! Welcome acts like your personal travel concierge covering all your in-destination requests starting from the very first one, the pickup from the airport.
We are a strong and lean team, building a global travel company. Welcome launched in the beginning of 2015 Athens, Greece, will welcome more than 1,000,000 travelers in 2019, grows with more than 150% per year, has the highest customer satisfaction score in the travel industry surpassing Airbnb and Tripadvisor (+86 NPS), and is currently expanding in many more cities.
- The marketing Team of Welcome is working both on B2C for acquiring travelers and B2B for strategic partners through all digital channels. Having already 9 people, from Marketing BI analyst to affiliate, Display, SEM and SEO managers, we are looking for an enthusiastic person for digital marketing, who will mostly have responsibilities on SEM and Display campaigns across AdWords, Bing, Yandex , Baidu and Facebook.
A beacon lighting the way forward, this role is essential to our effort in attracting new audience by documenting our story so for it to be ready to get out there and amaze the world!
- Manages Paid Search (SEM) budget and campaigns across Adwords, Bing, Baidu and Yandex on a global level in 10 languages.
- Designs and develops tailored marketing campaigns in order to motivate visitors to re-engage with Welcome’s network across the display network.
- Proceeds with “AB” testing – analyzes data and provides results regarding public engagement.
- Gains a deep understanding of our business, identifies and fill campaign gaps and generates new ideas that grow market share, improving costs while driving growth.
- Besides SEM management the candidate should be able to creatively contribute on formulating and implementing the growth strategy across all channels (facebook ,email, linkedin etc).
- MS/BS degree in Marketing or Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Proven work experience in digital performance marketing (2+ years) in Adwords and Facebook campaigning.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful campaign throughout its lifecycle.
- Solid experience with Google Analytics and exceptional analytical skills that can be demonstrated in the analysis and interpretation of raw data and information.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Enthusiastic and curious: always eager to learn and pass on knowledge to the rest of the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: You need to be highly professional in your work and perform to an exceptional standard.
- Strong empathy: We are a group of people who are willing to step in another person’s shoes and we are looking for someone to tag along!.
- Start-up experience is essential as the ideal candidate must be able to illustrate where you’ve encountered difficulty and must understand the demands of a start-up environment.
- Strong advantage if you have an experience working in travel industry.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic people.
- Flexible work schedule.
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- The unique opportunity to join “the next big thing” at the ground level.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.