PeopleCert is recruiting a Courseware Assessors,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- We are looking for Courseware Assessors to cooperate with our Business and IT Qualifications Development Team and Network Accreditation Teams. You will be responsible for the courseware assessment provided for accreditation purposes from Training Institutions worldwide, as well as for contributing to the smooth delivery of the required accreditation processes.
- Use pre-assessment materials to prepare for assessment.
- Conduct the assessment of the courseware material according to the specifications of the Accreditation Scheme.
- Prepare accurate assessment reports, using the templates provided by PeopleCert.
- Provide feedback to the relevant department related to courseware assessment outstanding issues which hold the completion of accreditation.
- Carry out any reasonable duties and responsibilities which may be assigned by the Manager of the Department related to assessment.
- Extend civil and professional services to all company’s employees.
- Complete assessments within the time frames set by PeopleCert to meet company SLAs.
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in the subject/field of assessment.
- Certification in the subject/field of assessment.
- Qualified to cover the full scope of accreditation required by the applicant.
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience on the subject.
- Excellent digital, communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work under pressure towards tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2).
- Proficiency in one or more foreign languages, i.e. German, French, Italian, Slovak, Czech, Polish, Swedish, Russian, Japanese etc., will be considered an asset.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.