Online Product Development Specialist
OPAP is recruiting an Online Product Development Specialist,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Online Product Development Specialist is part of the team which is accountable for both the design and delivery of new Online products as well as for strategic improvements to existing ones. The role actively participates to end-to-end product delivery starting with market analysis and ending with user acceptance test scenarios, in order to deliver state of the art products that meet our customer’s needs and deliver revenue growth.
- Contributes to the creation, delivery and evolution of our corporate online products.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in both what is delivered and how is delivered.
- Engages with the business teams and encourage contribution to new product development.
- Participates to delivery of state of the art Online Products that reflect company’s vision.
- Combines market standards, financial and behavioral data, customer requirements and other relevant items to follow up a roadmap that meets company’s needs.
- Transforms initial ideas to fully written up and tested business cases.
- Remains up to date of industry news, sportsbook and numerics product innovations and overall emerging and mobile technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science or technology related field. Master’s Degree is preferable.
- 2+ years’ of product development experience within a corporate environment. Experience in online gaming industry will be considered a strong asset.
- Experience in creating advanced business cases, which can be easily transformed to analytical use cases from Business analysts.
- Market awareness of product offerings from various vendors for Sportsbook or Numeric products will be considered a strong asset.
- Product delivery experience for multiple products (Sportsbook and/or numerics) ,problem solving abilities and evidence of use analytical skills to determine future actions.
- Proven experience in creating commercial business cases and using them to help prioritize product development decisions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (both Greek and English).
- Strong time management skills with ability to deliver high quality results within strict deadlines.
- A genuine team player able to effectively interact with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experienced MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.