Online Customer Experience Product Development Specialist
OPAP is recruiting an Online Customer Experience Product Development Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Online Customer Experience Product Development Specialist is accountable for defining and building key product experiences that will elevate the customer experience, leading to deep engagement and long-term retention. Cooperating closely external vendors and internal stakeholders the role is key for the successful product development lifecycle.
- Participates in product development from conceptualization through launch.
- Transforms initial ideas to fully written up and tested business cases within tight deadlines.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in both what we deliver and how we deliver it.
- Engages with the business teams and encourage contribution to new product development.
- Holds responsibility for end-to-end CX product delivery starting with market analysis and ending with user acceptance test scenarios.
- Focuses relentlessly on customer needs, working with user experience designers to craft product features that will engage our customers.
- Aims for the design and delivery of state of the art products that reflect company’s vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science or technology related field. Master’s Degree is preferable.
- 3+ years’ of Customer Experience Product Development experience within a corporate environment.
- Product delivery experience for multiple products is essential.
- Experience in online gaming industry will be considered an asset.
- Experience in creating advanced business cases, that can be easily transformed to analytical Use Cases from Business Analysts.
- Strong problem solving abilities and evidence of using analytical skills to determine future actions.
- A genuine team player with collaborative personality able to effectively interact with a diverse group of people.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (both Greek and English).
- Experienced MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.