Online Content Strategist
OPAP is recruiting an Online Content Strategist, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Online Content Strategist will be responsible for creating the online content strategy per product based on OPAP’s business objectives , needs and properties ie sites, landing pages, apps etc. The role oversees the content requirements and creates the deliverables across each products life cycle. He/she will be in charge of creating and maintaining editorial calendars, style guides, taxonomies, metadata frameworks and overall online content plans for both onsite and offsite plans. The role is also responsible for leading an internal team of copywriters and managing external partners.
- Gathering key business and user insights to apply a relevant content strategy with a long term vision for the content that is generated for OPAP’s online business and products.
- Project managing requests and deliverables for various teams ie Marketing, CRM, retail etc.
- Compellingly communicating OPAP’s brands story across various formats eg onsite, articles, infographics, social media posts etc.
- Envisioning the user experience and creating meaningful text-based or design based content to address various user and business needs.
- Supporting the SEO and SEM strategy for each product.
- Setting guidelines for the tone, style, and voice for our online brands and assets.
- Creating specifications per brand for each brand’s content deliverable and designed audience based on OPAP’s overall strategy.
- Supporting the content marketing strategy and specifing customer personas & journeys in cooperation with respective teams.
- Effectively supporting the content strategy and reporting of our sports blog and similar owned properties.
- Setting an editorial & proofing strategy so content is consistent and compelling across all delivery streams.
- Measuring and analyzing what is working and what isn’t with regard to the brand’s content marketing efforts.
- Experience using various CMS systems eg Wordpress, LifeRay, Joomla etc.
- Leading a team of copywriters to ensure their own development, full involvement in achieving the content strategy targets and potential.
- To enrich the online marketing & acquisition strategy with new ideas and communication channels/techniques.
- Marketing, Business Administration, literature or related field of study.
- BSc degree / Msc degree is preferable.
- Relevant Experience in the gaming or relevant industry will be an asset.
- 3+ years’ professional experience as a content strategist.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office and advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent understanding of sports betting and numeric products.
- Strong understanding of all digital channels (onsite, Affiliates, PPC, Digital Display, SEO, emails, push notifications, landing pages etc).
- Experienced in the process of delivering assets for digital campaigns.
- Project management skills to deliver effectively and on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Greek and English.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work activities and adapt in changing conditions.
- Confident and ambitious with a can-do attitude.
- Strong leadership skills, with capability of engaging and motivating a team.
- Very strong reporting, planning and organizing skills.
- Analytical, self-driven and achievement oriented mindset.
- Friendly, can-do attitude that is ready to take on the challenge of building the online business of OPAP.
- Opportunity to work with #dynamic people full of #passion #integrity & #fun.
- Modern & award winning workplace environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Competencies’ & Career Development opportunities.
- Private health coverage.
- OPAP Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.