Online Acquisition & Marketing Specialist
OPAP is recruiting an Online Acquisition & Marketing Specialist,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Online Acquisition & Marketing Specialist will support, execute and analyze the customer acquisition activity for both sports betting & numeric products across all offline and online channels contributing to the rapid growth of the online business within the OPAP Group.
- Provides support and excellent execution to all tasks related with the implementation of the customer acquisition strategy.
- Manages the briefing process and delivery of all creative required for digital acquisition campaigns.
- Analyzes data to prepare performance metrics reports for all acquisition channels including retail and offline.
- Supports the execution of effective performance campaigns in search, Facebook, display and programmatic.
- Conducts research, provides insight and makes suggestions concerning the best possible campaign optimization practices.
- Manages and coordinates external agencies and the internal team on a daily basis providing hands on execution of campaigns where required.
- Works closely with all related cross functional teams in order to support the implementation of business and product strategy.
- Assesses all online and offline acquisition’s channels and provides relevant reports in order to ensure their alignment with the core brand values.
- Supports the affiliate management team and retail in developing effective strategies for acquisition.
- BSc in Marketing, Business Analysis, Computer science or related field. MSc degree is preferable.
- 3+ years’ professional experience in a customer acquisition role or in similar digital marketing/ quantitative field. Relevant experience in the industry will be considered a plus.
- Strong understanding of all online acquisition channels (Affiliation, PPC, Display, SEO & social media advertising).
- Understanding of market rates for conversions, CPAs and LTVs within the online gaming industry will be considered an asset.
- Experienced in planning and executing successful mobile acquisition campaigns.
- Experienced in the process of delivering assets for digital campaigns.
- Understanding of OPAP products will be considered an asset.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work activities and adapt in changing conditions.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and able to collaborate effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Confident and ambitious with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Greek and English.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office and advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Fullfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.