Online Acquisition & Marketing Manager
OPAP is recruiting an Online Acquisition & Marketing Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The Online Acquisition & Marketing Manager designs and upon approval ensures the effective implementation of the online acquisition and marketing strategy. He/ She will be utilizing and optimizing all available channels, both organic and paid, affiliated and non-affiliated, external and internal assets in order to build awareness & the interest of online players, achievement of high conversion rate, increase of online sales revenues and improve the engagement of customers.
- Building the strategy, methods, systems and tools for the application of online acquisition techniques and suggests the processes, methods and standards for the effective and efficient execution of the online acquisition plan.
- Proposing the online acquisition annual plan and targeting as per online market segment and product (lotteries, sports betting etc) and upon approval you handle and ensure the application of all necessary activities for their achievement.
- Analysing customer data to identify target groups and proposing acquisition schemes and campaigns in cooperation with Product owners & Retail marketing.
- Keeping abreast of the online acquisition methods and system advancements to apply the necessary modifications and improvements to increase effectiveness both onsite and offsite, instore and across communication channels.
- Monitoring and performing analysis of the international & local online market, as well as regional markets, local and international competition and identifing opportunities of growth & positioning.
- Selecting the methods and sites/channels for the online marketing of each product and monitoring the effectiveness and impact of the marketing campaign and acquisition scheme, aiming to increase the conversion rate of each campaign.
- Monitors and controls the ROI of the online marketing and acquisition campaigns applying the necessary modifications to increase impact and revenues of the selected online paid & non-paid channels.
- Establishing, monitoring and optimizing the affiliation scheme strategy of OPAP covering all products and acquisition opportunities.
- Ensuring the regular and consistent P&L performance monitoring of online acquisition and marketing initiatives and proposes corrective actions for the achievement of targets.
- Providing regular and ad hoc reports of online acquisition effectiveness according to product & business KPI’s.
- Leading a team of specialists to ensure their own development, full involvement in achieving the acquisition targets and potential to enrich the online marketing & acquisition strategy with new ideas and communication channels/techniques.
- BSc in Marketing or Business Administration or other degree. MSc degree will be preferred.
- 7+ years in online marketing and customer acquisition in a fast moving industry.
- Experience in the gaming industry or similar industry will be considered an asset.
- Robust understanding of Online Acquisition models, planning and conversion optimization.
- Experience with building websites, UX/UI improvements, and website/app management.
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing trends, operations and tactics.
- Hands-on experience on briefing a design and content team or agency.
- Extensive hands-on marketing experience and involvement in 360 campaigns.
- Strong digital marketing background and deep understanding of how digital solutions can improve customer experience and conversion rates.
- Performance driven with working knowledge of SEO, Paid search, display, social media ads, Youtube ads, programmatic buying, mobile network ads, email/sms/push marketing and content marketing.
- Ability to multitask, evaluate business risks and deliver to high standards in a high paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills, with capability of engaging and motivating a team.
- Very strong reporting, planning and organizing skills.
- Analytical, self-driven and achievement oriented mindset.
- Friendly, can-do attitude that is ready to take on the challenge of building the online business of OPAP.
- Opportunity to work with #dynamic people full of #passion #integrity & #fun.
- Modern & award winning workplace environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Competencies’ & Career Development opportunities.
- Private health coverage.
- OPAP Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.