NYX Professional Make Up Store Manager
NYX Professional Make up is recruiting a NYX Professional
Make Up Store Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- NYX Professional Make Up is a fast paced, professional brand, the most viral online, supported and inspired by top makeup artists, bloggers, influencers and consumers alike.
Created in California, and named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night, NYX Professional Make Up symbolizes beauty and power, and is known for high quality, professional makeup at accessible prices that young beauty junkies love!
Have you heard the news? We are currently expanding and hiring our BAs team and looking forward to meet the most talented beauty junkies in town! Don’t miss the opportunity!
- Are you a Store Manager in fast moving sector with strong retail & people leadership skills and a proven track record? Are you ready to work with the fastest growing cosmetics brand in the world?
If YES is the answer, these will be some key milestones of your day-to-day “working life”:
The Store Manager will be based in NYX PM Store, and shall be employed on a full time basis. The most important goal of the Store Manager is to motivate and inspire the entire team to achieve the store productivity goals!
- Assumes overall responsibility of the store.
- Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including a passion for beauty and self-expression, driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory control and follow up with customers.
- Ensure company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times. Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes all merchandising direction, campaigns, and sales promotions.
- Prioritizes, plans, and adjusts schedules as necessary to maximize sales: is responsible for the staff planning.
- Hires to the needs of the business, actively helping the Area Sales Manager to recruit to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
- Coaches team in the moment, providing consistent and constructive feedback. Manages and assesses staff performance through consistent feedback, coaching, development plans, and performance appraisals.
- Ensures staff is trained and knowledgeable in beauty, product, customer service, merchandising and operations: Store Manager is in charge of the training of team.
- Regularly communicates with Area Sales Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business.
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community and/or industry events.
- Creates customer loyalty and creates and maintains relationships with community.
- Participate cross functionally with the company’s plans and programs as a strategic partner, with a perspective of the impact on people.h, safety, and security.
- Ensures daily closing, cash collection and inventory process.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the management of a retail store, preferably with a heavy customer traffic.
- A proven people management and leadership track record.
- A first degree in management or in a related area of study would be an asset!
- Excellent use of MS Word and Excel.
- The excellent command of the English language is a must.
- A strategic line of thought and a solid business understanding.
- Proven ability to solve independently moderate to complex issues that may come up.
- Flexible and showing initiative with a minimum guidance.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Passion for beauty!
- In NYX PM, we believe that being a desired employer means offering more than tangible benefits. Our management values work life balance, flexibility, efficiency, responsive and friendly customer service. We are just as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We listen to employees’ ideas and interests and we constantly strive to build a culture that fosters creativity, productivity and efficiency. We offer a fun and open environment throughout our offices to welcome idea sharing, communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Full time.