NYX Professional Make Up Counter Manager
NYX Professional Make up is recruiting a NYX Professional
Make Up Counter Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- NYX Professional Make Up is a fast paced, professional brand, the most viral online, supported and inspired by top makeup artists, bloggers, influencers and consumers alike.
Created in California, and named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night, NYX Professional Make Up symbolizes beauty and power, and is known for high quality, professional makeup at accessible prices that young beauty junkies love!
Have you heard the news? We are currently expanding and hiring our BAs team and looking forward to meet the most talented beauty junkies in town! Don’t miss the opportunity!
- Are you a Counter Manager passionate to drive our Point of Sales of NYX PM, in one of the biggest retailer stores in Athens? Are you ready to work with the fastest growing cosmetics brand in the world?
The Counter Manager will be employed on a full time basis and his/her most important goal will be to motivate and inspire the entire team to achieve their shared productivity objectives!
- Be responsible for the daily operations at Point of Sale (POS).
- Follow the Retailer’s guidelines and build a successful cooperation with your key stakeholders.
- Be the focal point for the retailer and the corporate office personnel and the responsible partner to keep the team updated.
- Promote an amazing internal and external customer experience.
- Execute all merchandising guidelines, campaigns, and sales promotions.
- Share information on forthcoming launches and events with in-store retailer staff. Plan & implement events for POS according to brand plan.
- Regularly communicate with Area Sales Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business.
- Drive customer loyalty and creates relationships with local community.
- Ensure all pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times.
- Ensure 100% professional make up image and services are offered to consumers.
- Demonstrate desired behaviors for staff including a passion for beauty and self-expression, driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory control and follow up with customers.
- Develop the assigned team by providing regular feedback. Ensure staff is trained and knowledgeable in beauty, customer service, merchandising and operations.
- 3-5 years of experience in retail sales field.
- A proven people management and leadership track record.
- Cosmetic experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Possesses strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent client service and organization skills.
- Very good use of MS Word and Excel.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of the social media.
- Passion for beauty.
- In NYX PM, we believe that being a desired employer means offering more than tangible benefits. Our management values work life balance, flexibility, efficiency, responsive and friendly customer service. We are just as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We listen to employees’ ideas and interests and we constantly strive to build a culture that fosters creativity, productivity and efficiency. We offer a fun and open environment throughout our offices to welcome idea sharing, communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Full time.