NYX Professional Make Up Assistant Store Manager
NYX Professional Make up is recruiting a NYX Professional Make Up Assistant Store Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- NYX Professional Make Up is a fast paced, professional brand, the most viral online, supported and inspired by top makeup artists, bloggers, influencers and consumers alike.
Created in California, and named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night, NYX Professional Make Up symbolizes beauty and power, and is known for high quality, professional makeup at accessible prices that young beauty junkies love!
Have you heard the news? We are currently expanding and hiring our BAs team and looking forward to meet the most talented beauty junkies in town! Don’t miss the opportunity!
- Are you an Assistant Store Manager who loves to operate one of the most edgy stores in Athens? Are you ready to work with the fastest growing cosmetics brand in the world? If you are curious to see how day to day working life will look like, read below and do not wait, APPLY!
The Assistant Store Manager, who will be employed on a full time basis, supports the store’s operation and plays an integral role in motivating and inspiring the team to achieve productivity goals.
- Assists Store Manager across store’s operations and people management.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer as well as quickly responds to different inquiries and needs, ensuring a great customer experience.
- Ensures a strong brand presence aligned with all merchandising directions, campaigns, and sales promotions as provided by the brand.
- Demonstrates desired behaviors for team, including a passion for beauty and self-expression, driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory control and follow up with customers.
- Supports the collaborating with corporate personnel office to increase sales, drive/promote merchandise categories, host events and expand markets.
- Contributes in assessing staff performance through consistent feedback, coaching, developmental plans, and performance appraisals.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Ensures daily closing, cash collection and inventory process.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the management of a retail store, preferably with a heavy customer traffic.
- Excellent use of MS Word and Excel.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers.
- Flexible and showing initiative with minimum guidance.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Passion for beauty!
- In NYX PM, we believe that being a desired employer means offering more than tangible benefits. Our management values work life balance, flexibility, efficiency, responsive and friendly customer service. We are just as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We listen to employees’ ideas and interests and we constantly strive to build a culture that fosters creativity, productivity and efficiency. We offer a fun and open environment throughout our offices to welcome idea sharing, communication, collaboration and teamwork.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Full time.