Network Services Specialist
IBM is recruiting a Network Services Specialist, to be
based in Athens, Greece.
- IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. IBM is a leader in the global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) consultants can help your organization fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent your operations for great efficiency and transform your entire enterprise through cognitive. Take advantage of IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise today.
- IT Specialists in this job role will have expertise in one or more networking or collaboration system technology areas. Examples include: routers, networking controllers, bridges, call managers or networking software related to these technologies. Typical examples of the deliverables are building proof-of concept solutions with networking system technology and architecting networking solutions to address client requirements. IT Specialists in this job role work with products or solutions based on any vendor hardware and/or any vendor operating system software. IT Specialists who apply their technical skills to support the operation and maintenance of vendor products, services, and solutions. Individuals who are part of Support typically have responsibility for sizing, troubleshooting, and critical customer situations.
Networking services Specialist
- Developing complex network and collaboration solutions for clients across industries.
- Engaging directly with sales teams and clients to assist them in identifying the initiatives to address their network and collboration requirements.
- Getting involved in client workshops for network and collaboration maturity assessment.
- Work with the network and collaboration teams with his/her technical knowledge and experiences.
- Focus on providing subject matter expertise for effective design and implementation of customer enterprise network security.
- Perform technical assurance for potential projects.
- Perform technical consultation services to customers.
- Provide technical support & consultation in ensuring customer’s satisfaction in the maintenance stage.
- Perform design documentation work during design stage.
- At least 3 years experience and extensive knoledge on IP telephony solutions.
- Very good command of the Greek and English language (both verbal and written).
- Knowledge on Cisco Nexus switching. Knoledge on Collaboration and contact center solutions.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.