Microsoft. Net Architect
IBM is recruiting a Microsoft. Net Architect, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. IBM is a leader in the global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) consultants can help your organization fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent your operations for great efficiency and transform your entire enterprise through cognitive. Take advantage of IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise today.
- As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
- Responsible for technical architecture for one or more delivery platforms which focuses on integration, scalability, reusability and performance.
- Will provide technical and architecture leadership for Microsoft .NET applications in major platforms (Web & mobile). Will be leading technical design sessions with development teams and provide guidance and support to development teams during analysis, development and testing processes.
- Interaction with customer and business owners to understand future business / technology needs.
- Will create optimal, high level, conceptual design for the project. Develop enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms.
- Create project and application architecture deliverables that are consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices.
- Play an active role in defining continuous integration / delivery process of the engagement by identifying right tools / technology.
- This role defines best practices in the critical evaluation and selection and / or development of the software components of the applications including evaluation and selection of development methods, development processes, best practices and tools.
- lile MS .NET
- MS BI tools
- MS Biztalk.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.