Make Up Artist
L'Oréal is recruiting a Make Up Artist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation- in terms of quality, efficacy and safety- by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 140 countries with more than 89.300 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of about 550 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service, hr
- As a Make-up Artist, you will be responsible for representing brand as a true ambassador, offering our customers’ excellent service at all times. You must have a passion for make-up and have a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets. You must be confident in educating customers on the latest make-up tips and techniques and helping to promote brand awareness through in-store events.
Master Category Knowledge
- Have a full understanding of all brand products and services.
- Attend, engage and participate in all brand training, and implement afterwards.
- Monitor Icon products on a daily basis.
- Be aware of competitor’s products and activity and have knowledge of account performance in relation to Department’s performance.
- Have detailed knowledge and awareness of the beauty market.
- Be able to offer a high level of expertise in terms of makeup techniques and personalized service.
- Create welcoming, inspiring and personalized experiences with all customers at all times.
Execute Business & Operations
- Be aware of account and personal targets and key performance indicator targets.
- Complete all personal paperwork accurately, legibly and on time.
- Be aware of and abide by store rules and regulations.
- Closely monitor stock levels, following retailer guidelines, raising issues to line manager.
- Offer creative ideas to generate new business; with focus on product launches and anniversaries.
Drive Selling Process/Techniques
- Deliver luxury service at all times, inviting customers back for a return appointment.
- Generate retail sales through the successful execution of in-store events and strengthen brand loyalty.
- Make appropriate, personalized product and sample recommendations.
- Have a strong focus on link selling and the recruitment of new customers.
- Use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers.
Foster Service Attitude
- Shows passion for people and products.
- Follow grooming guidelines to promote the brand image.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules.
- Master customer profiling.
- Be involved in outside demonstrations/events.
- Conduct business to business networking – building a new customer base.
- Coaches peers.
- Foster team spirit.
- Leads by example.
- Share artistry know-how and experience.
- Works effectively with colleagues in store, in the field and in head office.
- Coach and lead by example the brands retail tactics for retail excellence.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.