Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a Learning Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Design, delivery & facilitation of internal training programs (customer service, sales, leadership, coaching, etc).
- Training needs analysis at individual, functional & organizational level.
- Search, selection and evaluation of external training providers.
- Management and administration of company’s training.
- Systematic use of company’s LMS (Learning Management System) or HRIS (Human Recourses Information System) for the creation of reports and statistics according to specific KPIs activities.
- Funded training programs (e.g. LAEK) administration.
- Participation in development centers.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of experience in a training department of a large Greek or Multinational company or in a Consulting Firm, with at least 1-2 years of experience in classroom training, design, delivery and facilitation of training programs.
- Very good use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English.
- Strong training and facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Advanced planning and organization skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Flexibility and adaptation.
- The company offers a very competitive remuneration package, training and excellent career prospects.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Send your Documentation online at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference "HR_LEARNING_2017".