Junior SQA Engineer
PeopleCert is recruiting a Junior SQA Engineer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- Automated software test production, execution and bug reporting.
- Coordinates with other Team Managers, UX and the Technical Experts to execute detailed use cases and provide feedback for problem resolution.
- Provides 1st level support reproducing the cases and guiding the developers in finding the problem resolution.
- Reproduces all the problematic cases reported by internal or external users and guides developers in their problem resolution.
- Uses the CRM and Wrike collaboration tool to report issues.
- Signs off that all the use cases have been successfully executed.
- Conducts research for innovative technologies, tools and solutions in the software quality assurance field.
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other team members to get the job done and reach the best possible results.
- University Degree in Informatics Technology or relevant field, Postgraduate Degree will be considered a plus.
- Minimum 6 months of software testing on commercial applications.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering.
- Knowledge of software testing tools (Preferably Selenium), will be consider an asset.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Strong teamwork approach.
- Agile software development knowledge(SCRUM), will be consider an asset.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.