Junior Mobile Engineer
Pollfish is recruiting a Junior Mobile Engineer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Pollfish is disrupting a $50B Market Research industry and makes consumer market research available to all. With our DIY research tool combined with our proprietary network of 600M consumers, we enable companies of all sizes to connect with and understand real consumers worldwide in a fast, easy and cost-effective way.
We have raised millions from institutional investors and we are helping more than 1,500 clients - from small startups to fortune 10 companies - with their research needs. With offices in NYC and Athens, Pollfish doubled in size the past year. We have a fresh perspective on market research, and our team is passionate about redefining the industry standard of how it is talked about, thought about, and conducted. Join our growing team and help us improve market research, one survey at a time.
- We are looking for a Junior Mobile Engineer to work with Pollfish SDKs and plugins and help deliver a unique and smooth experience both to Pollfish app publishers and to the end-users.
We are looking for junior engineers with great passion for mobile technologies, who get excited with the latest advancements in the mobile app ecosystem and the global impact that can be made through Pollfish which is the pioneer in survey monetization in the apps world.
- Building, supporting and documenting Pollfish SDKs and plugins for different platforms.
- Testing via automated methods, including but not limited to writing and running unit tests, UI tests, integration tests, as well as testing using manual methods.
- Working closely with the support team to resolve issues from partners and users related to the SDKs.
- Experience in creating and supporting iOS and/or Android apps or libraries.
- Experience launching apps on different app stores.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with Swift or Java or Kotlin.
- Can operate in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Exposure to TDD and automated testing would be appreciated.
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns will be considered a plus.
- Stock option plan.
- An attractive salary package.
- Employer sponsored health insurance plan.
- Monthly coupons for personal groceries.
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home.
- Healthy food, snacks and beverages.
- Weekly lunches.
- Workstation hardware of your choice.
- Pleasing and flexible startup environment.
- Part of an innovative tech company.
- Pollfish is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.