IT Functional Analyst
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting an IT Functional Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 296 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 136 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Translates business needs into advanced capabilities and best practices based on best in class standard packages.
- Proposes solutions, configures the system and writes detailed functional specification of WRICEFs.
- Coordinates the execution of projects with the development teams located abroad in order to make sure the technical developments match the functional requirements of the systems and ensures quality is respected (Conduct Functional Unit Tests and String Tests).
- Supports Integration Tests and UAT.
- Provides day to day functional support, application administration & troubleshooting (L3) for all European Operating Companies in scope, in the context of the overall Operational Support Organization in place, in liaison with the vendor support organization.
- Follows applicable standards, procedures, guidelines and methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the SAP Retail platform.
- Supports the definition and development of the regional roadmap.
- Works self-directed and independently, act as subject matter mentor to more junior members.
- 5 years prior experience in SAP applications from design to Go-Live, with a minimum of 2 year experience in SAP Retail, preferably with SAP Agency Business and Compensation Management. Knowledge of Supply Chain business will be considered an asset.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or relevant field.
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken. Knowledge of other foreign languages will be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP business processes associated with SAP Retail. Prior experience in SAP Agency Business & Compensation Management Modules or SD Processes would be an asset.
- Knowledge of SAP Modules (SD, MM, ALE, iDoc, ABAP, User Exits, LSMW).
- Expertise and knowledge in the following areas is considered an asset: SAP ALE, iDoc, SAP ABAP, User Exits, LSMW, SAP Authorization concept (PFCG, Roles and Profiles).
- Proven problem solving skills, identifying solutions and following innovative approaches.
- Strong results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environments.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, including teamwork and cooperation.
- Advanced communication and influencing skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines.
- Traveling up to 30% depending on the nature and the duration of the assigned projects/work.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.