Warply is recruiting an iOS Developer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Warply is a mobile marketing toolbox that powers up monetization, loyalty and engagement.
With Warply brands can take control of their communication channel, directly talk to customers by sending direct marketing campaigns to their Smartphones.
- We are looking for an iOS developer to join our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience developing native iOS apps.
- Experience with Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Enthusiasm for the latest mobile technologies.
- A desire and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to express your opinions, and the willingness to hear out others and incorporate new information and viewpoints.
- Understanding the entire app delivery (from client to server side APIs).
- Experience of working for a big client portfolio, consisting of top-tier brands, apps and publishers.
- High-growth potential and skills development.
- Creative and fast-paced working environment with offices in downtown Athens.
- Competitive Salary 24k-36k per year, depending on skills.
- Quarterly attributed bonus based on targets.
- Paid vacations and access to office gym.
- Contact us for more details or apply with your CV, cover letter and git account at: email@example.com.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Git account