Invigilator for ECDL Exams
PeopleCert is recruiting an Invigilator for ECDL Exams,
to be based in Volos, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in certification industry. We certify professionals on highly-valued methodologies and essential business skills. Partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies to develop and deliver market leading exams worldwide, wishes to expand its external contractors network for the position of Invigilators for ECDL Exams.
Invigilators are held responsible for smooth running of exam administration and for continuous support to candidates’ needs. Among other responsibilities they ensure integrity of exams by following strictly the rules and procedures set by PeopleCert.
- Higher education Degree holders (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ/ΙΕΚ).
- Good command of English (optional).
- Excellent communication skills (written/spoken).
- Understand the need to strictly follow rules and procedures.
- Polite, professional, punctual & team player.
- Able to critically evaluate issues/situations/conditions.
- Understand priorities.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.