Internal Communications Manager
Softomotive is recruiting an Internal Communications Manager,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Softomotive is one of the leading worldwide providers of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide.
Softomotive provides the smoothest RPA journey by allowing you to start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly. This helps to reduce overall project risk and avoids high up-front costs which can make achieving a positive ROI that much harder.
Softomotive recognises that when it comes to automation one size does not fit all. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises. Both attended and unattended process automation solutions, which share the same underlying automation engine for a seamless transition, are delivered through powerful, robust RPA technology. These range from a standalone desktop solution to a server-based, distributed Enterprise RPA platform, both of which are quick to deploy and provide the best value for money.
- As an internal communications manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing execution of internal communication strategies as they come to life with employees across various delivery channels.
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as workplace, corporate newsletter and other mediums that need to be created for the organization. You may also be required to work on the layout of content.
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers.
- Use social media to communicate with staff internally.
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization.
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages.
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly.
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and reputation.
- Advise senior executives of developments throughout the organisation, either face to face or through regular written communications.
- Communications professional with a minimum of 5+ years relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or a related field.
- Must be a motivated creative thinker who can multi-task at a high level and can work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills; attention to details is essential.
- Strong speaking and presenting skills; presentations to staff required.
- Customer service and public relations skills.
- Must be able to repurpose content for multiple platforms.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively use shared decision making in a spirit of collaboration.
- Experience in survey design and analysis a plus.
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation.
- We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space.
- Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.